Make In India Campaign
We are working to strengthen the MAKE IN INDIA campaign launched by honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi. Our endeavour is to transform INDIA into a manufacturing hub through, business cooperation and resources integration. Mutual benefit and common development are the goals of UNITED ASIA. Principles of UNITED ASIA are:
- Adopt a win-win strategy,
- Mutual benefit, mutual promotion
- Common development,
- Protecting the fundamental interests of collaboration market
MAKE IN INDIA
A major new national program designed to transform India into a global manufacturing hub.
View on www.makeinindia.com
- We Aim To gainfully establish business ties among the INDIA, JAPAN South Korea Russia and CHINA and are working To Strengthen the MAKE IN INDIA Campaign launched by honourable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi.
- Our endeavour is to transform INDIA into a manufacturing hub through, business cooperation, resources integration and exchange
- With overall population of 1.3 billion, growing middle class with high income levels, India is the most attractive destination in the world economy. The early beginners will gain definite advantage.
- Our main objective is to see the successful maturity of trade with India. To achieve this objective, we will provide you with information on a range of business issues, such as policies, procedures, potential hurdles, industrial standards, and market developments.
United Asia is the extended arm of TICTA (The INDO CHINA TRADE ASSOCIATION). TICTA is an autonomous organization founded in 2001 with a vision to enhance economic and cultural cooperation between India and China. TICTA had published China Trade Directory in 2001 to bring close the business cooperation of two largest economies of the world. We are proud to say that the business turnover has grown by over 10 times during the last 10 years.
Let us all join hands to create a platform where entrepreneurs and businesses can flourish. We hope that we do very good business and take the MAKE IN INDIA campaign to the highest point.
With overall population of 1.3 billion, growing middle class with high income levels, India is the most attractive destination in the world economy. The early beginners will gain definite advantage.